*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vacation!

Hey everyone! Well I have been in Chicago for just 3 days officially. I must say it is still a beautiful city and I am enjoying it to the fullest. I have been spending time with all my loved ones and loving every minute of it. Of course my family is still as crazy as ever, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

My brother and cousin have been fighting over me like I am some shiny new toy they found, everyone still talks loud and laughs even louder and harder. It has been a busy few days. Visiting with everyone and swimming and eating and laughing. So far this vacation is turning out to be the best and I am having the time of my life and so is Jeremiah.

Well I am pooped and ready to get some sleep. I wrote this on my phone so if I messed up...I am sorry. When I get back home stay tuned for a long vacation post filled with tons of pictures. Happy summer readers! Tata for now.

1 comment:

  1. Chicago is a beautiful city! Hope you had an amazing time! We have a mini-vacation coming up soon, and I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete