*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

That there is the title of one of my favorite movies starring Steve Martin and John Candy. If you have seen it you know why it is awesome and if you haven't seen it then you should. I don't want to ruin the movie for you but it is hilarious to say the least.

Anyhow today is the day I have been waiting for. Jeremiah and I are leaving by train for Chicago. We will spend two fabulous weeks there with my side of the family. We do not get to see them very often...so this is sort of a big deal to me. Jeremiah is thrilled to be taking the train. I wish it were plane, because it is faster, but I am thankful we are not going by bus or automobile, because that would take even longer.

We are all packed up. Our train departs at 3 o'clock. Wake up Chicago...because here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment