*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Friday, June 24, 2011

On a lighter note...

On a lighter note today was a splendid day. Jeremiah, Dan, and I woke up early this morning due to Jeremiah having an appointment with the audiologist. As with the eye doctor, his hearing being tested is another kindergarten must have. I swear I am jumping through hoops in order for him to start kindergarten. I was a bit worried this would end up in tears and frusturation. But I was pleasantly surprised. The audiologist and her assistant made it fun, exciting, and super easy for Jeremiah. And in case you're wondering Jeremiah's hearing is perfect! He is well withint the normal range and that I am happy to report.

Jeremiah's 5th birthday is fast approaching and today he received a birthday card in the mail from Nana Liz in the mail. Jeremiah loves getting mail and he doubled over in delight when he found $25 inside his card. Of course my son would be like me...money burns a hole in his pocket, he loves to shop, and spend money. His first stop was McDonald's (which Jeremiah only gets maybe once a week). He got a chicken mcnugget happy meal with chocolate milk. Afterwards Jeremiah and I stopped by the library (which Jeremiah pronounces as the liberry), where I picked out 1 book, and he found 7 books! I am thankful that Jeremiah has developed a love of books and at least pretending to read, just like me. Dan is not much of a reader, but I always have been, and thankfully Jeremiah is too. He has an entire book case filled with books (they don't even all fit). Our last stop before going home was Target. Jeremiah picked out a tshirt to wear for the 4th of July (which I will be posting a picture of him wearing it on that day) and he picked out a Spongebob movie. All in all he had a great day and I was glad I was able to be there to spend it with him.

Dan and I made the all too famous french onion burger for dinner tonight, and I will be posting a picture along with ingrediants and instructions under the recipe sharing tab soon (as in tomorrow...too lazy and tired to do it tonight). Dan has to work early in the morning tomorrow, so he has since resigned for the evening. I am about to hit the hay myself, but I wanted to post before calling it a night. And with that I leave you wishing you all a good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment