*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Last Time You...

If you ever look at the bottom of my page you will see a list of blogs that I love, recommend, and keep tabs on. And today I happened to read Confessions from a working mom and the post was fun...so I decided to give it a shot as well...so here it goes!

When was the last time you.....

took a shower: last night

shaved your legs: 4 days ago

got your hair cut, colored, or professionally styled: Wow...it has been awhile...I think back in March if I am not mistaken.

wore mascara: I left my bottle of mascara at a friend's house...so I haven't worn any in like a month. I think it's just time to go buy a new one anyhow.

read a non-children's book: I am reading one right now...I love to read! I am a big fan of chick lit (I know, I know...don't laugh). I am reading Jane Green's To have and to hold. But July 12th a new book by Jennifer Weiner is coming out...I can't wait!

cleaned your kitchen: I clean my kitchen almost every night. I just finished cleaning it like half an hour ago, because Jeremiah's birthday party is tomorrow and I want my house to be spotless.

changed the sheets on your bed: Last month, but only because hubby spilt something on it....otherwise sheets can end up being on there for like 3 months before I change them...don't judge me.

kissed your children: about an hour ago...I try to give him as many kisses I am able to squeeze into one day

took a vacation: It's been like 2 years...eek! But we're going on vacation to visit family at the end of this month...so it's coming soon...

went to the gym: I don't go to the gym...I exercise at home and outside.

talked to your mother (in person or on the phone): Last night I talked to her on the phone

told your spouse you love him/her: At 6 o'clock tonight when he was leaving for work

Now wasn't that fun?

1 comment:

  1. You clean your kitchen almost every day? OMG, you are my new role model! How do you find the time??? Seriously, that's impressive, girl!

    ReplyDelete