*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Monday, July 25, 2011

The last time you....prt 2

Okay so I did this a few weeks back and it is time to do it again. It's fun so you should join in too. And like last time I did not come up with this on my own...this is the idea of one of my favorite bloggers @ http://www.confessionsfromaworkingmom.com/. She is funny and great, so you should go check her out!

When was the last time you....

Went to a concert: Oh shoot, it has been ages! The last time I went to a concert I was like 15 years old. I went with my dad, mom, my uncle, aunt, and cousin to go see the Scorpions! I know right? But honestly I really do like the Scorpions even though they were before my time. And Tesla rocked it as the opening act! It was fun, but seriously I need to go to another concert, because that's just sad. It's been almost 10 years...damn I feel old.

Vacuumed your floors: Well, lately I have been lagging to be honest. It has been about 3 days since I vacuumed...and I can tell that it needs to be done, but sometimes it is just a pain in the ass.

Went somewhere by yourself: This past Friday Jeremiah was with his grandma and grandpa which gave me a nice break for the night. I went to the library and to the grocery store all by myself and it was so pleasant. Not that Jeremiah is horrible, but it is nice to have these little moments to yourself every now and again.

Had a mani or pedi: It has been a couple months since I have had my nails done. I do not get them done very often, because honestly I can take good care of my nails and feet at home for less than half the price at a nail salon. However every couple months I like to treat myself to something nice that makes me feel fancy and ultra feminine. For some women that is a bikini wax, a new pair of shoes....for me that is a manicure and maybe a new purse. Come to think of it I think it is time to go get my nails done soon.

Got eight hours of uninterrupted sleep: Well, before I answer I just want to say to all those other mommies out there...please do not hate me. I just happened to luck out...there is a good chance that this won't happen with my next child. Jeremiah started sleeping through the night at 2 months old...all on his own. When he was 3 months old I moved him to his crib in his own room and I did have to train him with that (it took about 2 weeks), but I knew he could do it, because he was already doing it on his own. So, fortunately I have been getting sleep for basically all my life...but like I said Jeremiah is and has always been a good sleeper, but that may not happen next time around. Don't worry I will keep you posted when I have next my child and if he/she are not sleeping I am sure you all will be like "HA!" It is okay...no hard feelings.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you... my first child was a DREAM sleeper, and I figured #2 would be a terrible sleeper... but really, he's not all that bad! It's me who has to adjust my sleeping habits to having a baby in the house again. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everyone always tells me I lucked out. I don't know...I hope for another good sleeper, but if not then I will just have to adjust and train...that sounds bad like I am speaking about a puppy...

    ReplyDelete