*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random Thoughts

Once again it has been a little while since my last post. And once again it is not because I am particularly busy...just being sort of lazy perhaps. So, please forgive me.

In 9 days Jeremiah and I are going on our vacation. We are going to Chicago, IL to visit family. We will be there until the 14th of August and I am super excited. I have not been to Chicago for 2 years and I am looking forward to spending time with my family, visiting 26th street where you can get a real steak taco or a real beef sandwich, and just doing something different. Dan will not be with us, because he cannot get the time off from work. He is kind of sad that he will be alone for 2 whole weeks, but I told him it is like a vacation for him too. There will be no Jeremiah there to wake him up at 8 o'clock in the morning, he can invite his friends over and do disgusting guy things, sleep in, be messy, leave the toilet seat up, etc. That made him feel a little bit better.

I am watching the tv show Infested...I hate pests such as roaches, but I also find it absolutely fascinating to learn about them. The episode I am watching now a mother and her son are evicted after attracting the wrong kind of attention to the building managers...and I am thinking these managers should be sued and fined for having a roach infested building that is not safe for living quarters for humans. Sorry I had to throw that in.

The other day Jeremiah was playing "ghost"....and it got me thinking about Halloween. It is officially my favorite holiday. I love dressing up, going door to door for candy, watching scary movies on television, and trying to scare other people all in the name of fun. This year Danie and I are going together to take the kids trick or treating. I am going to dress up as a witch (yes I still dress up now and again)...but I have no clue what to make Jeremiah. He has been Tigger, Darth Vader, Spiderman, and a pirate. I am thinking either a ghost, skeleton, scooby doo, or a vampire. What do you guys think?

My mom and dad are taking Jeremiah tomorrow night. My mom and dad are sooo good with him and love him to death. My mom will get on the floor and play with him, they tickle him until he can't breathe, and my mom will rent kid movies for them to curl up on the couch and watch. He also always talks my mom into getting him McDonald's. He really does not have it too often, maybe once every couple weeks. My mom almost always gets it for him though and he just loves it when she does. He calls their fries "hot fries"...if only that were the truth...LOL.

Anyhow, I have so much I want to share on here like my goddaughter's birth (her 2nd birthday is coming up soon), Jeremiah's birth story, etc...but all in due time I promise. This is all I have for now...I will be back soon to write something special. Have a good evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment