*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Stressed to kill

Tomorrow Jeremiah and I leave for our 2 week stay in Chicago. I am excited beyond belief to see all my loved ones. Jeremiah is excited too....well at least he is excited about the train ride there.

Of course I will miss all my family and friends and my hubby that will be staying behind here in Saint Louis, but there is nothing quite like getting away. Sometimes it is nice to be surrounded by different faces, laughter of another kind, and enthralled in a whole new atmosphere.

Yet right now I am feeling stressed. Packing brings a new kind of stress to me. I do not get out of town often enough and therefore I have yet to obtain a decent luggage system. I have a few duffel bags I am using and I feel like it isn't working too well.

You know how there are professional movers? There needs to be some company who allows you to hire professional vacation packers. Someone who can come in and do all the work for me. And for a little extra dough you can rent luggage. The nice and fancy kind like all the superstars and rich people use when they travel.

I think I am going to take a break and watch a movie. Something relaxing and something that will hopefully grant me a few good laughs. Because all this packing has me ready to pull my hair out.

But it really is a small price to pay when come tomorrow I will be headed towards more hugs and kisses than I can handle. I will be on my way to enjoying myself, having a good time, laughing until my sides hurt, and taking tons of pictures to document this moment.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment