*You may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the page if you are not in the mood for some tunes.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Team USA!

Today is the 4th of July and I hope everyone is celebrating. Dan decided to barbecue today and Jeremiah helped him (I wish I had a picture). We already seen the fireworks on Saturday. Every year the good people of Southwest Garden neighborhood raise money and put on a huge fireworks display at Sublette park. We go every year and even though we no longer live in the neighborhood we attend their display because it is one of the best the city of Saint Louis has to offer. However, as I write this Dan and Jeremiah are sitting outside on the patio watching fireworks. You can see the fireworks down by the arch from where we live and neighbors are firing off fireworks as well.

Sometime soon I will show off the pictures I took of Jeremiah wearing his Team USA tshirt and how excited he was watching the fireworks, but it will have to wait as I left my camera at my parents' house on accident. I will go get it soon though.

If you're proud
Then say it loud
Yes it's true
I am proud of the red, white, and blue!

Have a great independence day everyone! Happy fourth of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment